Top 10 Movies Coming Out

Emerson Moore, Photographer

1. No Time To Die

His place is short-lived when his old friend Felix Letier for the CIA turns up asking for help on a mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist.

1. Venom: let there be Carnage

Eddie Brock who meets and is subsumed by a shape-shifiting alien life form

1. The Addams Family2

The Addams Family 2 is a 2021 computer-animated supernatural road black comedy film

1. Halloween Kills

The nightmare isn’t over as unstoppable killer Michael Myers escapes from Laurie Strode’s trap to continue his ritual bloodbath

1. The many Saints Of Newark

Young Anthony Soprano is growing up in one of the most tumultuous eras in Newark, N.J., history, becoming a man just as rival gangsters start to rise up and challenge the all-powerful DiMeo crime family

1. Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rights

Thousands of years ago, Xu Wenwu discovers the mystical ten rings which grant immortality and godly powers.

1. The Last Duel
  2. Jean de Carrouges is a respected knight known for his bravery and skill on the battlefield.

1. Free Guy
  2. When a bank teller discovers he’s actually a background player in an open-world video game, he decides to become the hero of his own story — one that he can rewrite himself.

1. Candyman

Skeptical graduate student Helen Lyle (Virginia Madsen) befriends Anne-Marie McCoy (Vanessa Williams) while researching superstitions in a housing project on Chicago’s Near North Side.

1. Jungle Cruise

Dr. Lily Houghton enlists the aid of wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff to take her down the Amazon in his ramshackle boat.