Top 10 New Years Resolutions

Caden Ollar, Reporter

2020 is finally over, and many are eager to forget the year and move on to 2021. And a new year means new year’s resolutions. With the amount of time people have spent quarantined and social distancing, people have many things on their list of resolutions. There are so many, in fact, that you might have trouble choosing one. Here are 10 suggestions for new year’s resolutions that you could reasonably accomplish this year.

1: Better time management. If finals week has been stressful, time management skills can help relieve your workload now and in the future.

2: Be healthier. Quarantine has left us getting fast food and snacking more often, so the new year could be a great time to get healthy.

3: Have confidence. Now that we’re gathering again, confidence is important to make a good impression on people you haven’t seen in a while.

4: Get a job/save up money. Maybe you’re looking for a new car or a PS5, but if you’re not, saving up money is always a good decision.

5: See your friends more often. Even if you’re wearing a mask and are six feet apart, try to see your friends some more.

6: Remove toxicity from your life. 2020 has brought out the worst in some people. Maybe it’s time to look at who’s been good to you and go into 2021 with positivity.

7: Learn a new skill or hobby. If you were bored with staying inside last year, learning something new could be a fun change.

8: Improve your grades. Second semester is just around the corner, why not start fresh and try to improve your grades?

9: Take a break from social media. Staying on social media for so long can be bad for your mental health, so take a break.

10: Relax more. We all need some more relaxation after last year.